The Internet keeps an individual ahead of time. It connects you to the world and the pool of opportunities that await you. There is so much to do when you have a good internet connection. Nowadays there isn’t anyone who is found without an internet connection.
There are various ways to stay connected and the router is one of them who support stable and reliable connectivity. When you set up a router at home or office, you can do your work without worrying about interruptions. Netgear N750 is one such Wi-Fi router on which you can bestow your confidence.
Netgear as we all know is a market leader when it comes to networking products. Hence, you can solely rely on this Wi-Fi router. Installing this router is a very easy task and anyone can do it effortlessly. Once you boot up the router, you can connect your device using the wired connection or through Wi-Fi.
The Netgear genie app boosts up the installation procedure and allows you to do more. Users of Nighthawk WNDR4300 router can enjoy security encryption like WPA2, WEP, and WPA. Netgear N750 is a dual-band Wi-Fi router that provides excellent Wi-Fi speeds with considerable coverage.
It is a sleek book-shaped structure that is compact and bears aesthetic looks. You can install it either horizontally or vertically. No matter wherever you place the router it would look good. There are many other noticeable features of the router about which we are going to discuss in full detail.
The significant features of Netgear N750 are mentioned below:
1. Smart design
Netgear N750 router has a sleek book-shaped design and is compact. It can be placed vertically or horizontally as it would look great either way. It can also be mounted on the wall. To find the ports, you need to flip the router around. There are five ports in total and features Gigabit Ethernet support. The first four ports are for LAN and the last one is a WAN port given for modem use. You will find a USB port as well. Several LED lights portray the status of the router.
2. Great speed
Everyone desires a fast connection at home. Netgear N750 router makes it possible. This router offers a fast download speed of up to 750 Mbps. The dual-band technologies provide coverage for the entire home with the help of Gigabit wired connections. With the assurance of super fast speed, you can participate in online games and watch HD videos without any buffering issue. You will be able to work on internet-enabled devices.
Various features assure the security aspect of your connection. Netgear N750 router allows you to maintain a high-security level across your network and help to ensure privacy while you are online. The guest network access offers secure and separate access for the guest. WPA/WPA2 allows a high level of wireless security from unknown devices. The parental controls allow web filtering for the connected devices. With the help of parental control, every parent can find peace of mind, as they can track their children’s online exchanges.
- Netgear N750 has excellent range capacity and is ideal for small to medium homes.
- The router is easy to install and setup. One does not require any technical knowledge to set up the router successfully.
- It is a budget-friendly router that does not compromise on the quality.
- The design of Netgear N750 is worthy of praise. The sleek design looks good among any surroundings. The vertical base takes up a minimal footprint.
- The WPS button of the Netgear N750 router allows the users to connect a client to the network effortlessly without undergoing the standard security protocol.
- Netgear N750 can broadcast both 5GHz and 2.4GHZ simultaneously, which enhances its throughput.
- The router can utilize two guest routers concurrently so that the guests can access the internet without sharing the login details and other personal information.
- The router can provide a network to up to 64 devices at one go.
- To avoid network intrusions from unknown devices, users can activate security encryptions like WPA2, WPA, and WEP.
- Netgear N750 is compatible with Windows SMB software and it also supports file sharing.
- The router is available at an affordable price tag with a decent amount of router features.
- The live parental controls allow the parents to keep a close eye on their children’s internet interactions.
- Netgear N750 router can send emails on the email address that you have set up with all the alerts and messages. With the router in place, you will be able to flawlessly stream videos on your tablets, mobile phones, and smart TVs.
- The Netgear genie app helps to set up the router and change the required settings.
- USB support is limited to storage devices only. It has 2.0 USB support
- It lacks robust NAS capabilities
- There are no external antennas
About the Company
Netgear is a multi-national company with headquarters in San Jose, California. The company is one of the market leaders to manufacture dependable products to set up a networking system. Their products are based on cutting-edge technology and therefore they can cope up with the current scenarios. Netgear develops high-quality networking products that are reliable and offers stunning performance. Netgear’s products are sold to commercial customers and people also use them for personal use at home. The innovative products of Netgear have gained popularity among the users and they signify assurance and reliability. Netgear evolved in the year 1996 and since then it has strived to meet the expectations of its users with their dynamic products.
The dual-band router can deliver superb Wi-Fi speeds. It can provide wireless coverage to a decent extent. Netgear N750 is suitable for medium and large residences. You can connect to multiple devices at the same time through this smart Wi-Fi router. Netgear N750 is considerably fast so that you can stream HD videos seamlessly and witness a smooth online gaming experience. The system of the router comes pre-installed with all the required protocols. The super amazing Netgear Genie app offers convenience to the users to install the router and change the settings. Netgear N750 has received high ratings from the customers that prove the credibility of the router. When you install Netgear N750 at your home you will receive an optimum level of internet speeds that will allow you to perform your online tasks impeccably. It can deliver high-speed internet by using two wireless channels. The router is strategically designed so that it looks good at any corner of the house.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Netgear N750
1. How can I install and set up the Netgear router?
You can easily set up the router by following the below-mentioned steps:
- First, download the Nighthawk app.
- Attach the antennas if provided and connect your modem t the internet port of your router.
- Switch on the power of the router and wait for the LED to light up.
- Check out the router’s Wi-Fi network name (SSID) from the router label and the network key (password). The label is generally located on the bottom or back of the router.
- On your Android or iOS mobile device, click on settings>Wi-Fi.
- Connect your mobile device to the network that is mentioned on the router’s label and enter the password.
- Launch the NETGEAR Nighthawk app and follow the instruction to install and connect to the internet.
2. How to set up a guest network on the NETGEAR router?
The guest network can be easily created with the help of the following steps.
- From the computer or mobile, access the website http://www.routerlogin.net and enter the router username and password.
- Select the option of “guest network”
- Scroll to the 5GHz and GHz section of the screen and set up the guest network for any of the band.
- Make sure that the “Enable SSID Broadcast” box is selected.
- Create a name for the guest network and select a security option.
- Finally, click on the “apply” button and you are all set.
3. How many clients can be connected to the wireless Netgear router?
Netgear home routers can accommodate up to clients 32 per wireless band. If the router is of the dual-band, the total wireless clients that your router can handle are 64. As your router’s wireless channels can be shared between the wireless clients, adding the clients can sometimes result in a slower network. The maximum number of wireless clients that can operate successfully while connected to the same router depends on the device that you are using.
4. How to perform a factory reset on the Netgear router?
The following steps would help you to perform the factory reset easily.
- When the router’s power light is on, locate the restore factory setting or the reset button at the back of the router.
- Use a paper clip to press and hold the button for ten seconds.
- Release the reset button and your router resets.
- 1 Netgear N750 Review
- 2 Main Features
- 3 About the Company
- 4 Conclusion
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Netgear N750