In this Pandemic, we all have shifted to online classes and distance learning as a virtual learning method. Apart from a good-quality laptop and a camera, teachers also require a professional microphone to record their sessions or instructional videos and do live classes. This is because the distance learning part involves a sizable portion of speaking and listening among teachers and students. To keep your points loud and clear, you need a mic that fits your budget and offers excellent audio quality with noise cancellation. One USB Mic that fits brilliantly in these criteria is Tonor TC-777.
It is a compact, entry-level USB mic that offers excellent audio quality and performance over the other expensive mics available in the market. Tonor TC-777 is known for its versatility and excellent compatibility with various types of devices. So, if you are looking to buy a deal worth your money, here is the detailed review of Tonor TC-777 to help you make the right decision.
Why is Tonor TC-777 the Right Choice for Distance Learning? – Detailed Review Guide
You must be thinking about why we recommend Tonor TC-777 for distance learning purposes. To understand that, first, you need to learn what features are essential to look for when buying a USB mic for distance learning. An ideal USB mic for online classes and sessions must have these properties:
- The mic’s audio quality should be loud, clear, and sharp with a noise-cancellation feature. To capture the detail of the voice, the mic must have a frequency response of at least 20Hz-20KHz.
- It must be convenient and easy to use with a simple plug and play feature.
- Must be travel-friendly and lightweight in size. Generally, compact mics are good for learning purposes as you can carry them along.
- It must be affordable, so you don’t have to spend too much on it. It must give you professional recording features in an affordable price range.
Tonor TC-777 USB mic is one such mic that comes with all these properties at a highly affordable price range. The mic comes with a kit having a nylon pop filter, foldable metal tripod stand, shock mount and a USB cable. Lightweight and compact in size, the mic is suitable to carry along for recording purposes and doesn’t require any physical setup.
Its metal stand has rubber balls on each leg to offer excellent stability and support while recording your sessions. You can adjust the shock mount and stand legs according to your convenience. Also, the nylon pop filter is a cherry on the cake if you want to suppress the popping sounds of the surroundings.
Here are some of the highlighted features of Tonor TC-777 that makes this mic suitable for distance learning education:
- Loud & Clear Audio – The frequency response of the Tonor TC-777 USB mic is 100Hz-16kHz. At this frequency response rate, the mic captures all the minute voice details to offer loud, sharp, and clear audio.
- Easy Plug and Play – This mic offers you a simple plug-and-play feature, which means you don’t need any special driver or software to install before operating this mic with your device. You can simply plug its USB into any compatible device to start recording.
- Easy to Setup – The mic comes with all the necessary equipment you need for professional recording sessions. The kit doesn’t require any physical setup. You can adjust the tripod stand and nylon pop filter at your convenience while the shock mount remains attached to the mic.
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern: Tonor TC-777 mic has a Cardioid Pickup Pattern that suppresses the unwanted surrounding noises. The Cardioid Pickup pattern picks up sound majorly from the front with minor interference on the side. It hardly picks any sound from the rear, so you get only sharp and clear sound without any background noises.
- Versatile and Compatible: One of the best things about the Tonor TC-777 USB mic is that it is suitable with almost all types of devices, be it Windows, macOS or Linux. So, irrespective of your device type, you can use it for online classes and recording purposes. Also, the mic offers versatility as you can unscrew the shock mount and adjust its length for various purposes.
With all these advantages and highlighted features, here are some of the minor shortcomings of this mic that you must keep in mind before buying. However, these shortcomings don’t make much difference but only for your knowledge.
- Loud & Clear Audio
- Easy Plug and Play
- Easy to Setup
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- Versatile and Compatible
- The mic doesn’t have an ON/OFF switch on it, so you have to unplug it every time you want to stop recording.
- The USB cable is not sufficient if you have a crowded desk.
- The wide tripod legs require ample space.
After this detailed Tonor TC-777 USB mic review, we can say without any doubt that this mic is indeed one of the best budget mics for distance learning. The mic comes at an affordable price range with all the necessary features required for professional recording. The best thing is that it is easy to use and set up with no drivers needed. So, even beginners can use it without any hassle.
Apart from the online sessions, you can use it for vlogging, streaming, and other entertainment purposes, worth spending every penny. So, if you have any other queries about this USB mic and its features, connect with us in the comments. Stay tuned with us for more amazing gadgets’ recommendations and reviews.